100 Mile Club
We invite you to "ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE" & join our 100 Mile Running Club!
Every member earns a 100 Mile Club t-shirt which marks their progress of 25, 50, 75 & 100 miles. When your child reaches 100 miles, he/she will be awarded with a beautiful gold medal at our year-end medal ceremony.
We will celebrate these milestones on the following days:
- 11/14/18 - 25 Mile Award Ceremony
- 2/13/19 - 50 Mile Award Ceremony
- 4/3/19 - 75 Mile Award Ceremony
- 6/12/19 - 100 Mile Award Ceremony
We meet on the Beryl track on:
- Tuesdays & Thursday mornings: 7:40-8:05a
- Wednesdays after school: 1:15-2p
Students can earn miles the following ways:
1. On the Beryl track on Running Club days: 8 laps = 1 mile.
2. Grades 2-5 run during school as part of their curriculum. Logs are posted in each classroom so they can record their laps run
during these times. Please make sure your child knows to log their laps.
3. Participate in charity walks/runs & we will count those miles.
4. For those students who are in need of some miles to reach their next milestone, we can add up to 5 miles per award ceremony for outside activities. 1 mile for each 20 minutes of exercise that gets their heart rate up.
Our first day will be on Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
Please contact Diane Kokes at email@example.com for more information.
See you on the track!
NEED MORE MILES?
JOIN TEAM BERYL
SUNDAY, OCT 28TH
More local runs can be found at: